Sunday, March 23, 2014

School Tip #6

#6

Get a stack of sticky notes. Write down what you need to get done for each subject and work from there. Focus on one subject at a time, that is what the sticky notes are for. Use a different color for each subject like red for History, blue for English and green for Math. I made a list of the homework I needed to do each day during my classes last semester and it really does help. I am going to start doing that again. I have a stunning set of sticky notes in the style of Macarons. I love them to death, they keep my entertained. 

Throwback to Fall Semester
Find a fun pack of sticky notes to keep your brain active, single colors will probably bore you a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...