Monday, March 10, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I am starting to like the demand of my baby and pet sitting jobs. At first, this month was crazy and I was starting to hate it but now I love it because my savings account has increased incredibly. Now, I want some more jobs. My car fund is growing!! YAY!

Love
I am loving this weather!! It's so nice and it's not cold like it was last week. It definitely feels like spring now with the sunshine, the tweeting of the robins and the flowers blooming! Hallelujah. Spring is probably the season I love the most, but I love all the seasons. I love the change between the seasons.

Loathe
Not really sure what I am loathing at the moment. I am definitely loathing societies point of view on Pit Bulls and other "dangerous" breeds. The reason they are portrayed as dangerous is because of their background of being used in the dog fighting ring. It's terrible because now there are so many in shelters looking for homes because many people have to give them up due to housing rules. Housing rules are corrupt! Housing managers should have new pet tenant meetings to test how they interact with other dogs to make sure they get on well. I mean, doesn't that sound like a great idea?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...