Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's New Wednesday!

Hello! Today Mum, MudLynn and I went to Petsmart in search of three things.
  1. Kong Wobblers
  2. Pet stairs
  3. Slow Feeder Bowl 

On our way!
We were told by the vet about the Kong Wobbler but we decided not to get it because MudLynn would be licking it up off the floor. We then made our way to look for a slow feeder bowl and SCORE!


She didn't like it at the beginning because she gave me a "What the hell?" look after I put the bowl down. MudLynn got over it though and began eating her mid day snack. She ate one piece at a time which we were so relieved because she normally wolfs it down but now she goes very slowly when eating her meals. I only bought the food bowl, but I will soon get MudLynn the water bowl so that her bowls match. She has had the bowls we currently use for as long as I can remember. 
We looked at the puppy stairs, but we didn't like them because they were made of plastic. Although, MudLynn did climb them like she was climbing a mountain. 

Anyways, that's what's new!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...