Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… Is a beautiful blue sky. Not a cloud is in the sun's way of shining today. The temperature is slightly cooler than yesterday, but I think it shall still be warm like yesterday.

I am thinking… About my job applications if I'll get another call. Also I am thinking about how lovely it must have been to have lived in the time of Cranford where men courted ladies with respect and manners. Where are those men today? Also, I am thinking of the pros and cons of moving to RI without my parents and moving to WA with my parents. So many pros and cons…

I am thankful… Having a week off of school and baby/pet sitting jobs. This week gives me time to recuperate my energy.

From the kitchen… I had some VitaGummies, I love them! So yummy!

I am hearing… the television play a film and the clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… Return to Cranford, one of my favorite shows. The cast is amazing, I adore Judi Dench.

Always one of my favorite things… Is looking at horses for sale and dreaming of the life I would have if I had the money to buy. Oh well, motivation to save my money and get a job!

I am reading… My new Dover Saddlery catalog and circling anything in it that peaks my interest. 

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… I shall be sleeping as much as possible since I am on Spring Break. 

MudLynn UpdateSince we went to the vet yesterday, I must administer some medicine the vet gave us (antibiotics) for her nose. Plus, I think I am going to start walking her every morning and evening just so that she does her business plus our yard is being dug up. Next Thursday, MudLynn is going in to have her teeth clean. We shall be looking forward to some fresh puppy breath.

College Update… I am working hard in my studies. I just saw a notification on my Blackboard that my computer teacher has posted the next weeks homework and class work. Also, I am busy getting my RWU application together. I am currently working on the essay, so far I have 313 words. 

Riding Update… I need to perfect my jumping position: shoulders back, eyes up, heels down and half halt. Hercules was a crazy pony last week so hopefully this week he won't be as crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...