Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ascot II Grooming Box Review


I had a Titanic moment because before he came to my house, he literally drove past my house and I was going, "Come back! Where are you going?" in a sad high pitched voice.


Okay, so I was analyzing this so much cause I was expecting my package yesterday. I literally checked it every day when I woke up. I loved how fast it was shipped even though I only paid for standard shipping. It came about 3 days after I ordered it. Really fast shipping.


IT CAME!


Operation: Open The Box. Do you ever realize how hard it is to cut the tape on the box is incredibly difficult? I always go off the line in between the two box flaps. 


MudLynn sees the box… "Is it for me?"


"What is it Sophie? Is it for me?"


Now, I did some measuring before I bought it to see how long, wide and high it was. I literally didn't think it would be this big but, in the future its size will be resourceful. I'll be able to store, bottles of detangled, fly spray, shampoo, conditioner, and other liquids in it.


I seriously can't wait to take this to the barn! I love it! However it is still quite empty since I only have a few brushes as you can see in the last photo.


Yeah, that's how full it is now. But I just recently put two lead ropes in the bottom so it didn't look really empty. The right side has all my daily brushes, the tray on the left has my braiding twine, bands, and sample detanglers, and then the middle has scissors, a brush for brushing off dirt on my boots, a toothbrush for cleaning tack and two blue lead ropes (not pictured). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...