Sunday, April 20, 2014

Brunch at the Lynnhaven Fish House

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Easter! Did any of you go out for brunch? If so, leave a comment down below.

Today's post is a little review on a restaurant where my parents and I went to brunch today after Easter service at church.

First thing first, I went to a restaurant in Virginia Beach, VA called the Lynnhaven Fish House. The restaurant is very lovely because it has a lot of sea views since it is on the beach front.

The food at the Lynnhaven Fish House is delicious, plus everything is freshly caught. All the fish and shellfish comes straight from the bay. I had the Fried Fantailed Shrimp (pictured below) and they were absolutely delicious.  I highly recommend this dish if any of you go to the restaurant. For my appetizer, I had the Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. Now, the combination may throw you off, but the final taste is absolutely delicious. This is another item I highly recommend.

Here is my brunch!

I rated the service of our waiter as a 10 on a 1-10 scale and the service of the hostess a 3. The waiter was very good. He answered our questions, recommended appetizers, the specials and other things. His service was excellent. He was probably the best waiter I have had so far. When it comes down to the hostess, this is where I get angry; like really angry. My parents and I are a group of three and we like to sit by the window to look outside at the ship passing by and the waves crashing. Sadly, we were refused a window table because it sat a group of 5 and not a group of 3. I looked around the restaurant and saw a group of three sitting at another table that could seat four. Later on, the hostess then sat a group of four at the table that was initially set up for a group of five which was the table my parents and I want to sit at. I was so angry that I wanted to speak to the manager about how the hostess did not cater to our request. It was disgraceful.

I do love the restaurant, but after the service of the hostess; my love meter when down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...