Monday, April 21, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I am liking my version of Dunkcaroos. All 90's babies should what those area. For my version, I use the vanilla wafers and vanilla frosting. It is so good. I used to use animal crackers instead of wafers, but the wafers are just as good. I just can't find Dunkcaroos anywhere! They need to come back to the store shelves, I literally lived off of them. 

Love
Apples. I love apples. Especially Granny Smith apples. I love the sour taste that then turns to a sweet taste. I also love them because they are a food that helps the metabolism. I just like sour foods, I don't like many other kinds of apples because of their taste. The picture below was from Pinterest. I loved looking up the history behind the Granny Smith apple. Did you know that it was named after a lady named Grandma Smith?

See!
Loathe
Cold weather. Since I am half Filippino, I am really not a fan of cold weather. Now I do love winter when it snows on Christmas, but when it snows non-stop or is just bitter cold when it should be warm, I am not a happy camper. It makes me want to buy sweaters even when I know that they will be pointless when it does warm up. I think I might buy some though, since Washington is a bit colder than Virginia.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...