Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is lovely and warm! Spring weather has come at last.

I am thinking… About the many things I want in life and how I need to change my ways in order to achieve my dreams.

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account for things in life.

From the kitchen… A Granny Smith Apple and a bottle of water. Time to get healthy and boost the metabolism!

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and television playing a movie through Netflix.

I am watching… The Eagle. It has Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell in it and it is a great film so far. I am in the middle of watching it. Channing Tatum as a centurion…. That's delicious.

Always one of my favorite things… Look at apartments for sale in New York City and houses for sale in Los Angeles. I plan to one day have two properties. One in New York City and another in LA.

I am reading… I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I need to buy the book for my Public Speaking class assignment. It is called The Ultimate Cheapskate. It's good for me for two reasons. A. for school and B. for me and future money business.

I am making… Nada, I have no major homework due right now but I am about to start reading an article for an upcoming paper. It is for our mascot research paper which is a critical response. How fun is that?! We get to research a mascot! I think I might research the Baltimore Ravens mascot, Poe. I on't know yet though.

I am writing… This blog post and my work lists for the day.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… I haven't done very much yet. I've just started pet sitting for two of the ladies across the street and I babysat today. This Thursday I am having my last lesson at Princess Anne since my mum and I cannot commit to weekly lessons as we are waiting for my dad's orders to come in.

MudLynn Update… The lump on MudLynn's side has disappeared. I don't know where, but it is a good sign. Plus we have started baby gating her in the foyer since she has had an accident on the couch. 

College Update… I am working hard in my studies. I got a 93% on my Demo Speech in Public Speaking!! I am so happy! Golly, the semester is just flying by already. It's almost time to go to WWU and get settled. 

Riding Update… I rode last week! Rugby and I did good jumping. He was very energetic! Especially when we were jumping. Our jumping distance is getting much better. Hopefully the weather is nice on Thursday so that we can go jump the course outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...