Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Dream; New Goals

Hello everyone! Today I am updating my dream and goals for you guys. I've been wanting to do this for a while but I had to do a lot of research.


My new dream right is to one day live in New York City and to also work in New York City. However, my dream job is still to become a journalist/actress. Many different news shows and magazine head quarters are located in New York City.


 I have already found a lovely apartment so that it can motivate me to save my money for my dream apartment. Since the apartment I found is small (700 sq. ft.), I have decided not to buy many items of furniture due to the small size.

All I would buy are:

  • A headboard
  • Small dining set
  • Side Tables
  • A chest of drawer
  • A couch 
  • A sofa table
  • A comfy chair
That is really all I need to buy for when I move to New York City. A small list can go a long way. Plus, it is not a whole lot of things I need to buy. I already have a Hope Chest that holds things I've bought and put away for my future apartment. It expands over 3 boxes. 

My new goals are:
  • To get my degree
  • Work with my schools newspaper
  • Do any internships that become available through the college
  • Build up my resume even more
  • To save any money I earn from babysitting/petsitting
  • Get a job once I move to Washington
  • Become fluent in French
  • Take advantage of studying in different countries.
  • Get into an acting club at the college
  • Find a reputable agent in WA for commercial/acting jobs
I don't really need to worry about a goal to help me keep blogging as I blog all the time. I simply can't stay away from my blog for long.

Photo Credits: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...