Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Brow Shape!

If any of you don't know about Ulta, I am going to tell you all about it.

Ulta is a store that carries many brands of cosmetics. They carry CK One, Benefit Cosmetics, Urban Decay, NYX, and OPI polishes. This is just a few of the brands though, there are many more on the Ulta website. They also carry hair products, stylings tools and products for men. I truly love this store. I've gotten my brows done there twice and I've gotten the Urban Decay Naked2 palette for my birthday.

Credit to Google Images
Above is the palette that I have and I love it. It's an awesome palette because it has matte and shimmery shadows.


My new brows! I love them so much! The lady that did my brows said that this shape helps open up my eyes more. Plus, she recommended a brow setting gel by Benefit which I will purchase next Friday once I get my paycheck from this weeks current pet sitting job. My mum said that my brows look very sophisticated now. 

You guys definitely need to find an Ulta store in your area. You can find so many cosmetic products. It has a rewards program for your purchases which is a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...