Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thursday Funtime

I am so sorry that this is coming to you guys so late. I have been occupied lately with homework and pet sitting.

Also, I do not have many photos, to be exact I only have two.

This weeks lesson was very good. I rode Rugby again so that I could challenge myself in my riding. We worked a lot on our flat work. I am in love with his canter, I love how animated it is. He is like a living cartoon. Rugby was very well behaved in the lesson, although he did get a bit excited since the girl who leases him hasn't ridden him this week. I got to work with all his lovely quirks.


Such a cutie isn't he? Anyway, we then proceeded into the jumping portion of my lesson. I finally figured out that I am jumping two foot jumps. We jumped a course that sort of made a figure eight. We jumped the outside cavaletti (I think it is a cavaletti), then the outside vertical (pictured as a cross rail), then the middle cavaletti, the outside cavaletti and lastly the vertical. We jumped this course about 2 times and then jumped the outside vertical 3 more times. The last three times jumping the vertical were 100% perfection because my jumping distance has improved immensely. I adore jumping, I feel free when jumping a jump. That is the conclusion of this weeks Thursday Funtime!

The jumps are at the two ft mark, they were lowered for the lady who rides with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...