Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is wet and icky. It's been raining nearly all day.

I am thinking… About how much I love the barn that Meredith rides at.

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account.

From the kitchen… Captain D's fish and fry splurge and a bottle of water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the printer printing things out for my classes tomorrow.

I am watching… Nothing right now.

Always one of my favorite things… Look at apartments for rent in Washington, England and France.

I am reading… I'm not reading anything at the moment. 

I am making… An outline for English.

I am writing… This blog post and my outlines!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week…I went to the barn to ride since Meredith paid me with a free lesson which I loved! I am pet sitting all week then babysitting Friday. I ride Rugby on Thursday and I have school for two more days this week.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn has a weird lump on her side. I think it might be an early form of a fatty tumor. 

College Update… I am working hard in my studies. I am working on my English outline for my next essay.  I am adding the finishing touches to my demonstration speech which is on "How to Make Snicker's Cupcake."

Riding Update… I rode last week! Rugby and I did good jumping. He was very energetic! Especially when we were jumping. I am starting to ride Rugby now so that I can have a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...