Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Random Lesson

Hi guys! I am  going to apologize in advance because I have no photos for todays random lesson. 

Th reason why my lesson was random is because my neighbor who is a good horsey friend of mine paid me with a free lesson with her today! Let me just say, the barn she rides at is awesome. They have a lot of nice horses too. Mainly all Thoroughbreds instead of a bunch of ponies at my barn. No offense to the ponies, I just prefer riding Thoroughbreds who are bigger and taller. I like being high off the ground…

We did a lot of flat work and a jump course which I loved. 

The horse I rode was such a sweetie. Her name was Bella and she's a 15.3 hand Thoroughbred. She has a very bouncy trot and flowing canter and they are both very animated. I can't wait to take group lessons with Meredith in two weeks once my lessons with Princess Anne Farm is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...