Monday, April 14, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like rings at the moment. I like wearing a few. Right now, I am wearing my claddagh and class ring from high school. I keep it simple, the rings are on the same fingers on each hand. So it is mirrored. I would like to get more rings… There is one that is a flower at Pandora, it is in the shape of a daisy. I love the girly essence of it. Plus is the perfect symbol for spring. 

Love
I am loving this 72 degree weather here in Virginia. It's going to be 75 tomorrow but then it is going back down to the 50's an 66 later this week. However, since it is in the 70's I am taking advantage of the weather by wearing shorts.I've been wearing shorts for three days now and I love it. I love that it is warm with a nice breeze. I had my windows in my bedroom open to bring in the fragrance of spring.

Loathe
Today, I loathe how I can never get my winged eyeliner perfectly on each eye. One could be too long, too short, to high, to low or too thick. I can never get them right. I think it is the liner I am using, I think I shall invest in a new one soon. I have had it for a while anyway. I think I might get gel liner or a felt tip pen liner. I don't know, I need to do some exploring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...