Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bath Day is not Mud's Day

Mud during and after her bath yesterday

Oi, I really don't think bath day is Mud's forte. She knows that once I get the purple leash and five towels that it is bath time. She is easy to bath though, just takes five-ten minutes and then she's done.

She gets very excited during the towel drying phase of the bath, though. Like, she is running like a Greyhound and prancing like a doe. Mud is  a crazy little gal, it is astonishing to realize that she is going to be ten and she has this much energy. After her bath, she got her heart worm chewy.

So today, she had her flea treatment. She doesn't mind it at all really. Since she had her chewy yesterday, she always thinks that her flea treatment medicine is a treat as well. After I gave her the flea treatment, I always put her outside so that she can shake off any excess flea treatment that didn't soak in.

She is my baby though! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...