Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Virginia Bucket List

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I have been AWOL from you guys, I've just been so busy with chores and jobs that have been occupying my time. Anyway, I have decided that since I am moving to Washington state, I would do a Virginia bucket list for the time I am still in Virginia.

Bucket List
  • Chrysler Museum of Art
  • Ice Cream at Doumar's
  • Lunch at Freemason Abbey
  • Mermaid Factory
  • Bastille Days in Ghent
With this bucket list, I will explore places I've been to in the past and places I haven't been. I can't wait to start this list off! I can't wait to share my photos of this list to you guys, I hope it inspires you to explore these places one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...