Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Big Yellow Duck


MudLynn and I on our outing in Norfolk yesterday. We went to see the Big Yellow Duck at the Chrysler Museum of Art. The Duck is the work of a Dutch artist, Forentijn Hofman, making its Virginia debut in Norfolk. The big yellow attraction has visited China, England, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, and Brazil. Quite the traveler, eh?


The one thing MudLynn enjoyed was looking through the peep holes in the wall at the Duck. She thought the Duck was rather fascinating.


It's literally a big rubber ducky who is lost from his giant human's bath tub. Poor giant, she must be upset to have lost her rubber ducky.


Lastly, MudLynn and I on the steps of the museum. Mom wanted to know if the museum was open but it was being used for a reception venue for a wedding. I find that very different, but a good different. I'd love to have my wedding reception at an art museum. I love museums that display pieces of famous art work. I'd love to see the Mona Lisa one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...