Thursday, May 15, 2014

Furry Puppy Who's Not So Furry

Me? Shed? No, no way!
Do you ever find those dust bunnies under the couch that are furry bunnies instead of dust? I know I do, but mainly in the corners of my home instead of under the couch. I have owned a Furminator for 8 years now I am always amazed with it. As you can see from the picture, MudLynn had a lot of hair hiding. I just love how it picks up the fur under the top coat, pulling the fluffy winter coat out. I am starting to use this on MudLynn since it is getting very hot as summer is coming. I'd like it for her to be less panty and more play.

Today was grooming day, so MudLynn and I spent the day clipping her nails, filing the nails and brushing out her coat. I am trying to get on a good grooming schedule, but I am already on a great bathing/flea/tick/heart worm schedule.

The Furminator can be found at your local pet store and also online.

Do you have any other grooming tools that do amazing jobs? I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...