Thursday, May 15, 2014

College Update!

Guys!!! I got straight A's this semester! AH! I am so happy and proud of myself! I am a fanatic when it comes to grades and they have to be perfect at the end of each semester. I guess you could say I am a little paranoid of my grades, but hey who isn't?

I am one of those students who wants to be in nearly every club, in every honor society, and in at least one sport. And I am really. I ride horses ( competitively and leisurely), I am a member of the French Honor Society and the Phi Theta Kappa: Beta Zetta Upsilon, and I was in 4-H.

You might think that isn't a lot, but it did take a lot of time out of my days, especially on weekends. I can't wait to go to Western! I have a small list of what clubs I want to join that will help enhance my journalism majors, I want to try out for the riding team, and work for the school newspaper. My year will be so busy with horse shows, writing, and attending club meetings that I won't have time to come home on some weekends.

Hope you had a smashing semester and year!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...