Saturday, May 17, 2014

J. Crew Haul

1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Let's just say I had a little too much fun at J. Crew today. ;) I needed some summer essentials so I bought three pairs of shorts, three tee shirts, and a nice blouse. I know my tee shirts are dark collars, but that was really it since they didn't have much of my size in the other colors. 

I love the blouse I bought because it is very peasant-styled! I think peasant-styled tops are adorable. I am wearing it tonight when I go out to Otani for dinner with my parents, our celebratory dinner since we got our orders and I got straight A's this semester.

I have been admiring the shorts for the longest time because I would look at them online all the time. They just have that classy yet casual appeal to them, which I love the most. I can't wait to do more shopping next month!

J. Crew had some awesome sale deals today. 25% of the tee-shirts and 30% the shorts. Plus since I am a student at TCC, I got an extra 15% off. I love it when they have student or military discounts! :)

Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...