Sunday, May 18, 2014

You & I : One Direction Review

I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed and noticed this…


One Direction posted on their page saying to watch the video and review. Now I love to review things so here goes.



When watching the You & I music video, I instantly fell in love with the beat of the song. I loved hearing the guitar mainly as the background music, the guitar is one of my favorite instruments. 

As I watched the video, I love the simplicity of the video. Like I loved just seeing the boys in the video and no one else. I thought the transitions between the boys was absolutely brilliant. Just a spin, wave of the hand or turn of the head changed from Liam to Harry and so on. 

The lyrics to the song really touched me deeply. The message of how two people who are in love can't be stopped by anyone or anything is just amazing.Their outfits were awesome, yet simple. I liked how they all matched together. I love a classy grey sweater and black jeans.

I thought the location was perfect, I like the combination of the song with the location; with the combination, it felt very heart warming and soulful. What I enjoyed the most was how they had frozen pictures of the boys or balls and how they moved into the frozen piece and brought it to life, positively super. 

The boys have definitely matured and this video definitely shows it. Plus, they've all grown up so much and become handsome young men with tremendous talent. Great job, boys! This song is definitely my number 1 favorite right now. 


With love, S.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...