Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like Skittles… Normally, I would say I like Chocolate, but I haven't had Chocolate very much lately. I have been snacking on Skittles though. I like the different flavors that the different bags have, they're very unique. I like the grape flavored Skittles the most. 

Love
I love dogs! I think I already knew that though. I have been a pet sitter for 8 or 9 years now. I've watched dogs from Standard Poodles to Labrador puppies. I just love being around dogs. They're so cuddly and a huge joy to be with. They can sense your feelings and they know when you're down and low.

Loathe
I loathe that my throat is starting to feel a bit sore. I cannot get sick. I refuse! I hate getting sick, well I think everybody does. It just doesn't feel great or anything. I just took a dose of DayQuil this morning. I am going all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...