Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny and hot outside!

I am thinking… About the upcoming move.

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account. I am currently doing an in home pet sitting job with a puppy, then I have two more this week. I just babysat today!

From the kitchen… Nothing.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and TNT.

I am watching… Bones on TNT.

Always one of my favorite things… I love online window shopping. 

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I am doing an in home pet sitting job for the rest of this week, then am starting another pet sitting job for Wednesday and Thursday, and lastly another pet sitting job starts Thursday.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great although shed doesn't enjoy that I come home once and awhile due to the in home pet sitting I am doing. My dad said she all of a sudden became sad after they walked me to the house last night. I wish I could take her to the homes I do in home sitting at but she isn't that great with other dogs. I think I am going to take her to doggie daycare twice a week for socialization.

College Update… No more classes for the summer! I can't wait for the fall though! Fall 2014 at Western Washington University! Time to go dorm room shopping, actually I've done a little bit already.

Riding Update… I went to the barn last week and rode, but I don't know if I am riding this week with Meredith yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...