Thursday, May 22, 2014

Adult Moment

As you all know, I currently live at home since I was going to community college. And over that time, I have been experiencing things someone who lives on their own would experience.

Now, I have been getting my nails done at the NEX near the base, so I have been paying for them myself for probably the last year. But today, I went shopping at the commissary. I've done this a few times, but this time I had to get some Broccoli for my mom since I am going to my neighbors for dinner.
This just made me feel so mature and grown up because I was buying food. I usually went in for my mom for dishwasher soap. Food was different because you have to examine and determine if it is good enough to buy. Along with the Broccoli, I had to get poop bags for MudLynn since we were out.

I actually saw a sign a few days ago. A sign as in emotional or something. It was to do with my dog, MudLynn. Since I have been pet sitting in home for my neighbor, my dad and MudLynn walked me over after I had diner. Once I was inside upstairs getting ready for bed, my dad called me and said, "Mudlynn suddenly went sad." I saw that as a sign that MudLynn is really my dog. So, I've concluded that when I get an apartment, she is going to live with me.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...