Thursday, May 22, 2014

My New Dream Job

I have had the ups and downs of what I want my dream job to be… Today, I kept thinking, "I want to be able to take my dog" and "I don't like leaving her alone at home."

I'd love to have a job where I could bring her anywhere. I know I want to work for a magazine or a news channel, but I'd like to write for a magazine. I need to do more blog posts about things dealing with horses or dogs. I'd really like to work for Modern Dog, it's like a combination of fashion and pets.

Mud is that kind of dog where she loves to go for rides in the car or hang in a room with me on her bed.


My Mud is my baby and my everything. I don't know what my life would be like if we didn't adopt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...