Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Three L's

Like 
I like having a Hope Chest. Having a Hope Chest is an awesome thing for girls to have because they or their mom to put things away that they find in stores. I have already two boxes filled with things that I have set aside for when I have a home. Plus I had a shopping spree at the shop my mom works at because they were having a sale. Eek! I got so many cute things I am so happy.

Love
I love that I am finished with the spring semester! I have accomplished so much this semester! Right now, I have one grade in my SIS, which is math which is an A. I am waiting for my other classes. I think they will be up tomorrow. I am loving that I have completed my freshman year. That means I only have three more years left. I think one summer in Washington I will take extra classes to get my self ahead a bit. 

Loathe
I loathe my awkward tan line on my feet, which was caused by my TOM's. I have been wearing my TOM's nearly everyday. I have owned them for about 2 years and I just recently tossed them because they were coming apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...