Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny and hot outside!

I am thinking… About what I want in life in the future.

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account. I have three more gigs for this week. 

From the kitchen… I am eating some cereal and yogurt.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Netflix playing a movie.

I am watching… Love, Wedding Marriage. Absolutely love this movie!
Always one of my favorite things… I love online window shopping. 

I am reading… I'm ready Army Wives. It's the book that the LifeTime Show Army Wives was based on. I actually got it signed at a function I attended with my mom.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I am helping at the shop then going to the barn. Tomorrow I am riding with Meredith and then pet sitting for my neighbor. 

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great. She enjoys sleeping on my recliner for the most part. She is always snoozing. I just entered her and I in a giveaway. Thursday I am free from everything, so I will probably sleep in and then starting Friday up to Sunday I am pet sitting for Meredith. 

College Update… Spring Semester is over!!! Now it is time to wait for my grades and then I will be completely stress free.

Riding Update… I am going to the barn today after I help my mom at the shop and then I am riding tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...