Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#1 High End Wish List Item

Photo Credit: Google Images
I just recently saw this wallet on Molly King's Facebook page (The Saturday's singer) and I fell in love,  but I didn't fall in love with the price. It's so depressing how the pretty things you see are the ones that cost the most, like a drastic amount.

This is the Vivienne LV Long Wallet from Louis Vuitton. The cost of this gorgeous wallet is $2,400. Yes, I know. It is an insane and crazy amount to spend on a little wallet like this one.

I love this wallet in black because it is very chic and classy, I am not fond of it in the other colors. I personally love dark colors like black and navy blue. Black is always very chic.

I know that this wallet will be in my closet one day. No matter how many hours I have to work and how much I have to save, I will get this wallet. It's one of my new goals. I'm just a girl who loves pretty things.

What's your high end wish list item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...