Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2014 Review

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2014!

First up is the Nailtini in the color Frappe. Now firstly, I am not at all fond of pale pink polishes but this one was very pretty.

This can be bought on 'Tini Beauty for $13.00. Getting it in the Ipsy bag is a better deal, but however I did receive the full retail size.



Next up, we have the Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF50 sunscreen. I have definitely been using this very much because since it is summer, my nose has started to peel a bit due to the exposure to the sun everyday. It is a great product. A little dab goes a long way. Obviously this is a travel size of 1 oz. The retail size is 6 oz and sells for $12.99. Definitely a must to have in your purse during outings in order to have a dab here and there. This can be bought online at Hang Ten Sunscreen.


Next up, we have the Crown Brush Pro Blending Brush. I haven't tried this brush yet but the quality of the bristles is very fine. This is the kind of brush I would want to use. This is obviously the full size brush that you can buy. This however retails for $13.73 but is for sale for $5.49 on Crown Brush.



Following that, we have the Pur~lisse pur~moist hydra balance moisturizer. This is a fabulous moisturizer, perfect for dry skin during the summer. I have been using this nightly to help moisturize my skin while I sleep. Great quality. You can buy this on Purlisse for $55 for the retail size of 1.7 oz. It is expensive but getting it in the Ipsy bag is quite a deal. 

Lastly, there is the Pacifica Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in #2 Moonbeam and Unicorn. This shadow duo is absolutely stunning. I haven't worn it yet since I haven't worn much makeup due to the humid weather. It's not nice weather to wear pretty shadows, only good enough for mascara. Odd thing is is that I can't find this product on their site so I don't know what it retail for and what the retail size is.

So that's it! Enjoy!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...