Monday, June 9, 2014

Petsmart, Barnes and Noble and Ulta Haul

Hi everyone! So today, my mom and I had a mommy/daughter day after we dropped off my neighbors son at his job training.

We had an awesome breakfast at iHope; we dined on Crêpes, which were to die for. It was nice to have some mommy and me time outside the house because we went shopping and did a lot of browsing at the stores and talking about college dorm shopping.


I have been dying to get MudLynn a Thunder Shirt since she gets so upset and scared when there are thunderstorms outside. I did a bit of research between Petsmart and Amazon to see if the prices were different, which they weren't. So while I was there, I nabbed a Thundershirt and a bag of Buffalo Blue treats. 


MudLynn modeling her Thundershirt for me. Such a cute baby.


Logo.


I got MudLynn a bag of Grain-Free Turkey Biscuits by Buffalo Blue. 


As you can see, MudLynn wanted them instantly when I was taking a photo of the cookies for the blog.

"Mom, gimmie a cookie!"
I got MudLynn these cookies mainly because they're grain-free. Also, she needed a bit of a treat since she has not been chewing her paws due to her medicated food from the vet, which helps control her allergies.


I went to Barnes and Noble and got myself some goodies. I bought an issue of Modern Dog and a little password book. I've been obsessed with the Modern Dog website with their giveaways, photo contests and the cover contest so if you want to, go vote for MudLynn at http://moderndogmagazine.com/coverdog/entry/mudlynn. It would mean a lot to me. I got a new password book because my mom has come up with a nifty way of saving passwords and usernames by using a word formate as well as sticker paper. 


Lastly, I went to Ulta for some makeup removing wipes and I got a little free perfume sample to add to my growing collection. I love getting free samples of things. I've been hearing good things about the Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes, so I decided to get them. I think next time I will get the eye remover pads and the Night Calming towelettes. 


The perfume sample was by Philosophy and it is called loveswept. I can't wait to try it!


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...