Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like being able to ride twice a week. I did that last week with my neighbor since she rides at the barn I ride at. We do awesome group lessons together, it's a lot of fun. Riding twice a week is great because I can work more on my skills. 

Love
I love rain. Enough said. 

Loathe
I am starting to somewhat loathe the summer and the heat. I know I was dying for summer to come when it was winter but now that it's hot, I hate it. I just can't stand how it is hot until 8 pm and then I just can't go for walks. I hate feeling sticky and sweaty, just ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...