Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is hot and sticky outside, ugh.

I am thinking… About the upcoming move and college dorm decor ideas.

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account. I am currently watching my neighbors dogs, babysitting tomorrow and petsitting on the weekend. 

From the kitchen… Salt and Vinegar chips.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Netflix.

I am watching… Desperate Housewives. Love the show so much!

Always one of my favorite things… I love looking at Petfinder at all the dogs I want to adopt.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I am doing a pet sitting job for the rest of this day plus I drove my neighbors son to and from his internship, and shopped at the Tidewater Collection. I babysit tomorrow then hopefully I am riding this week. The weekend I am doing a pet sitting job.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! I just bought her some new treats from Petsmart as well as a Thundershirt. I got the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain-free treats. She absolutely loves them! 

College Update… No more classes for the summer! I can't wait for the fall though! Fall 2014 at Western Washington University! Time to go dorm room shopping, actually I've done a little bit already.

Riding Update… I went to the barn today and rode Bella. She was such a good girl and I honestly can feel that my thighs and legs are sore from the riding. I am also riding on Wednesday! Gotta keep my training up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...