Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My New Car! - Somewhat…


Hello everyone! If you didn't know, my mom just recently got a new car so that we would all be comfortable on our drive to Washington state in August. In that case, her little car (named BamBam) is now MY car! Ah! My first car! And it is MudLynn's car! Also, MudLynn and I get the horsey license plate, pretty well fitting for me. 
Now, I get to embellish it with my WWU window sticker and add my own little things to call it my own. I can't wait to drive it to the college once my parents and I get to Washington. My interest right now is to look for hiking trails to take MudLynn on! That would be a lot of fun.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...