Monday, June 16, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It has cooled off immensely, but it is still a bit sticky and icky.

I am thinking… About the upcoming move and how tired I am.

I am thankful… That I am getting my butt to the gym to help strengthen my muscles for riding.

From the kitchen… Water for my soul.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Netflix.

I am watching… Desperate Housewives. Love the show so much!

Always one of my favorite things… I love looking at real estate listings.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I went to a going away brunch at my neighbors for our friend, then I went to the barn to watch Meredith ride Copper and then we went to the gym and worked out. Tomorrow, I am riding and then going to the gym, all with Meredith. Wednesday, I am doing to early cleaning since we have the moving inspection and then I have to babysit. Thursday and Friday, I am as free as a bird. Lastly, I am watching Charlie, the Lab puppy on Sun. and Mon.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! She has been so happy riding in my new car since she isn't allowed in Mom's car yet. 

College Update… I really want a class or two like badly. I am so lost since I finished school. 

Riding Update… I am riding Tomlin tomorrow! So, hopefully we get to do some jumping and flatwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...