Monday, June 16, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like Pomeranians. I just find them adorable because they are little balls of fur. I know I want to have a few when I have a place of my own. Maybe 5… I find Boo absolutely adorable as well as Gentleman Norman. They are the perfect little purse pup! I'd spoil it if I had a Pom.

Love
I love shoes. Wait, that is a bit of an understatement… I am OBSESSED shoes! I literally just got a new pair two days after getting the Sperry's. Let's just say I have an addiction that can never be fixed. But hey, I got these of the sale rack. That's makes perfect sense. I just love shoes. I bookmark so many on Nordstroms. I need a closet that updates itself with new shoes every week. I would be in heaven.

Loathe
I loathe the hot, humid, sticky and gross heat of the summer. I want rain every day. Can't wait for Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...