Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Joy of New Shoes


For the past year or so, I have always been looking at Sperry's online or at the mall. I went to the NEX because I needed new mats for my car and I ended up coming home with a set of mats and these Sperry's… Let's just say I have an addiction to cute shoes. I guess I am similar to Gabrielle Solis with her shoe addiction except I don't max a card out just on shoes. 
I love these shoes! I love the green plaid that it has because it is very bright and perfect for summer. Also, these are perfect to wear if I ever go on a sail boat. I'd love to go sailing, the leisurely kind, but I would also love to learn. Haha, if you can tell from the picture, you can see the tan line from my TOMs. With these, I can even the tan out a bit more. It's better than going barefoot for the sake of a tan.

Toddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...