Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thundershirt and Cookies


Good afternoon fellow readers! You are probably wondering what Mud is doing. Well, we just had a crazy thunderstorm here in Virginia, so she felt very safe squished between the wall and the sofa. She was also wearing her Thundershirt which helped only a little bit. She still shook, whimpered and walked around since the storm released some major clashes of thunder. The thunder was quite nerve racking.


But now, she has calmed down and got back to being her happy self. This storm that we just gave me the motive to actually make a disaster kit for Mud since it is hurricane season. Just a kit to keep in my car in case I had to evacuate my home. 


Since I opened the back door to let light in, Mud got all excited since it was an opportunity to go outside (and an opportunity for me to snap pictures of her). 


"Hmm, what's that over there?"


"Oh it's you!"


SO MUCH RAIN. Time to bust out the Hunter Wellies! Love them so much, I will definitely be using them in Washington. They are so comfortable and I have the wellie warmers, which are fleece liners to keep your feet warm. Mine are made by Horseware Ireland, which is available at Dover Saddlery, but not at this time with it being summer. They do come out during the winter season.


"Whatcha doing out there, Sophie?"


"Hmm, in or out?"


"I say in and cookie time!"


When I opened the cookie bag and took some out…


This was her face of happiness.


"Oh yum!"


"Any more Turkey bits?"

She really likes the turkey treats a lot. Plus they're grain free which is a preference. I might get her the salmon or chicken flavored treats next time I go to Petsmart.


The best movie to watch during a thunderstorm in my opinion is The Day After Tomorrow. I just love watching disaster movies during a storm. You should rent it next time you are at the movie store or buy it. Very good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...