Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is so hot outside, I am so tired of the heat. I'd like some rain please.

I am thinking… About the upcoming move and how tired I am.

I am thankful… That I am getting more jobs.

From the kitchen… Water and chocolate covered bacon.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Netflix.

I am watching… Treasure Buddies. A dog movie is the best movie.

Always one of my favorite things… I love looking at real estate listings.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I helped at the shop with my mom as well as run to the houses that I am pet sitting at.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! She has been so happy riding in my new car since she isn't allowed in Mom's car yet. She doesn't really enjoy the heat.

College Update… I really want a class or two like badly. I am so lost since I finished school. 

Riding Update… I am not able to ride this week since I am too busy with pet sitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...