Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Style Icon: Kim Sears

Ever since last summer, I have been a lot more attentive to sports; especially football (or American soccer) and tennis events such as Wimbledon. 

There has been only one stylish lady who has been at Wimbledon that has attracted my attention. Her name is Kim Sears. She is the girlfriend of Andy Murray. 

PC: Yahoo Images
I mean, she is just flawless. Her style is so on point. It is elegant yet subtle and classy. Plus, she doesn't over do her makeup. She keeps her makeup very natural, which is very beautiful.

PC: Yahoo Images 
Yes, you may notice that she wears clothing by Victoria Beckham (Pastel green dress below), Topshop, has a Mulberry bag and wears items from Hobbs. Yet, she's gorgeous! Since she os an artist, she has the money to buy these beautiful luxurious items.

PC: Yahoo Images
Like I said above about her makeup, it's a natural looks.

PC: Yahoo Images
Kim Sears is one of those awesome girlfriends. She has a career for herself of being an artist, she does animal portraits.

PC: DailyMail
Above is Kim Sears today at Wimbledon supporting her boyfriend Andy Murray. She is sporting this NW3 Swallow Block Dress from Hobbs and a pair of classic black Ray-Bans.

PC: Mine (Computer Screen Shot)
This is the dress she was wearing today at Wimbledon. As you can see, she has good taste. I own a dress by this brand at Hobbs, but I would love to add this lovely item to my closet as well. I love the style of the fit and slight flare. Plus, it is very monochrome. I prefer things that aren't busy like most things you see in some shops. This really doesn't strike me as busy.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...