Wednesday, June 25, 2014

MudLynn's Presents!

We all know that we love to spoil our dogs; especially with fancy collars and leashes. The best place to get the fancy collars and leashes is Up Country Inc. I have actually had the privilege of touring the back room where the make the collars and leashes. It's quite fascinating what goes on in the back behind the polished collars and leashes. You guys really need to check them out, lots of new designs! Even some horse designs!

Last week, I ordered MudLynn a collar and leash from Up Country in the pattern "Anchors Aweigh." I absolutely love this pattern because I love nautical themed patterns and accessories, so this makes me and MudLynn happy. I think it is because I am a Navy brat. I am just obsessed with anchors and anything nautical. 


MudLynn was busy sniffing and I was too busy messing with the camera, she ended up knocking the box over. This is the result. She is such a funny puppy.


She's saying, "Mom! Open the box!"


"Now what is this green paper stuff?"


"Woah! There's a bunch of stuff!"


"Hmm, that's a collar…"


This is what the collar looks like. It is a blue and white striped ribbon with red anchors on it on top of a red background. I absolutely love it!


"Mom, I love it so much!"


"Any more goodies for me?"


I was so in love with the paper that the items were wrapped it. It's adorable with the logo on it. They are definitely wrapped with love.


This is the leash. I love the length because we have an IKEA dog butt where we hang MudLynn's leash on and it doesn't touch the ground. I think I might buy a few more IKEA dog buts. 


All sleepy after a walk showing off her new collar and leash!

Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...