Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tidewater Collection Shopping Spree

Since I help at the Tidewater Collection, I get to do some shopping and I get to see what new things come in!

A majority of these things are either jewelry and scarves that I will wear or they are items that go in my Hope Chest for my future apartment/condo/home. 


I really loved these kitchen towels for the 4th of July. I fell in love with the Lab because A. It's a dog, B. I love dogs, and C. It's adorable. I don't have many 4th of July items in my chest, so I decided to start adding some.


Next, I have these adorable crane card holders. These are perfect for place cards at the dinner table or buffet signs. The crane is my favorite origami design so I couldn't pass these up. These are really popular in the shop as well. 


Along with that, I also bought the mermaid charm for my Pandora (Not official Pandora) and another starfish necklace. The necklace is similar to my coral one, I just wanted to get the blue one as well. Bright collars are perfect for summer, especially turquoise and coral.


This is close up of the charm. It is adorable and fabulous.


I also bought this pink scarf. I have started to learned more to feminine shades like pink, light blue and such. I thought it was a smart idea for MudLynn to model my scarf. Doesn't she look precious!


Now, I have a bracelet like these but it is blue, so I thought I could be patriotic and have red and white to go along with the blue. Perfect to wear on 4th of July.


The next two things I bought are two napkins and two placemats made by the Williamsburg Marketplace. I loved the Taupe and White, very mute but classy. They had navy and white but it was too dark for me. Once I get some of my paychecks from sitting, I am going to four more of the napkins and placemats. Just to make an even six for 3 sets of couples. 


The awesome fact about the placemats is that they had two designs.


Last thing I splurged on was this necklace and the matching earrings. I am so sorry if you can't see the earrings, they are like the necklace only small rectangles. I just love how it makes a huge statement. I am starting to grow fonder of statement necklaces. They are more eye catching than the single pendant on a chain.

Hope you liked this!

Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...