Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bastille Day's and Crêpes


Welcome to Bastille Days! Two days filled with French cuisine, music, and shopping. I was so excited for this! Mainly because of the crepes.


Walking to Bastille Days.


This is as close as I can get to the Eiffel Tower… Sad, isn't it?


Haha! Daddy is in the guillotine. 


The stand where I got my Orangina, or might I say two Oranginas. 


Some gorgeous sunflowers.


I adore the smell of lavender. It is my favorite herb, it just smells so heavenly.


Some lovely items don't you think. I found some cute decretive toothpicks, disposable placemats, dish towels, and chocolat.  


Some lovely dish towels at a shops' table. I loved the peacock.


The back of the food truck, I love the usage of the fleur de lis. I have a lot of fleur de lis inspired items in my Hope Chest.


Savory Crêpes!


Sweet Crêpes!


Some more sweet crêpes… I had the Campfire Crêpe. 


Some info on Monique's Crêpes…


If you guys live in any of the areas that the food truck will be in, go get some crêpes!! They are truly delicious. 


Her is a photo of the inside of the cooks making the crêpes. They use a sort of raised round stove to make the crêpes on. Quite genius. I have to look for one of those, or at least a crêpe pan.


This is my Campfire Crêpe, it was filled with marshmallows and drizzles of chocolate. On the outside it had more drizzles of chocolate and graham cracker crumbs. It is just like eating a s'more.


I had a friend who went to France for spring break with my old school (he's still in high school) and he raved about Orangina. I tried and found it absolutely scrummy! I mean, it is so much better than soda; not that I drink any. It is literally just carbonated citrus juices and orange pulp. Perfect for a summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...