Friday, July 11, 2014

Topshop Adoration

I just love Topshop's clothes. They are so cute and unique. No other store carries clothes like theirs. I just ordered a few things and I can't wait to get them in the mail! I wish the shipping process wasn't so long, that is the only thing I don't like. What I do like is the free shipping. 

I ordered a few pajama tops, a crop vest and I think a jumper. I just emailed customer service asking if I am getting the jumper I ordered cause the ending balance on the website is different than the one in my bank account. Weird huh? Hopefully I am getting the jumper! It's a pretty lemon yellow color.

Anyway… 

What's your favorite store?

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...