Tuesday, July 22, 2014

June 2014 Ipsy Bag Review


This is an amazing mascara. It really lengthens your lashes and it doesn't clump at all. I have been using this mascara so much. I apply probably about 2 coats per eye and it comes out great! One thing I absolutely loved about Be A Bombshell cosmetics is that they do not test on animals. Hoorah!! Another product I can use again! I love how Ipsy puts items that are cruelty-free in my bags. 


This is a great product because its quality is on point! The spray gives your hair that post-ocean feel which is awesome. I love this spray. I use it about every few days, just not too much overwhelm my hair. My hair is just not exposed to many different products. Just waiting to hear from them to know if they're cruelty-free.


Nyx is always going to a favorite of mine since it is cruelty-free. Anyway, I love the Butter Gloss. Its texture is not to blobby or gooey, but it's that perfect gloss. The shade I got was perfect for my skin tone and my lip color. I like pink shades, just not light pinks. I like shades that are a pinky mauve. 


I love this liner!!! Need I say more? The quality is superb AND it is cruelty free. Two perfect factors in a perfect liner. I have been using this liner ever since I got it in my Ipsy bag. Let's just say I am addicted to this liner. I am definitely ordering this again.


I really loved this product. The coverage of the BB creme was just astounding. Only thing that bothered me was the little cushion we go to apply the creme. It was just so flimsy and annoying to hold. Just waiting to hear from the company to know if they're cruelty-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...