Monday, July 21, 2014

Harry Barker and Canines for Veterans

 

Today was an amazing day! The items from Harry Barker came into the shop today and I just had to buy a few things, but let me tell you a bit about Harry Barker.



Harry Barker is an online dog boutique started by Ford model Carol Perkins. The company does a program called Canines for Veterans. This program is where shelter dogs are adopted and given temporarily to military inmates to train them as service dogs as well as rehabilitate the inmates at the same time. Once the dogs are service dogs, they are given to wounded veterans who need a service dog. It is a triple win for the dogs, the inmates and the veterans.


These are just a few of the things that I got for MudLynn. I may have bought a lot, but the proceeds go to the Canines for Veterans program. I bought MudLynn a collar and leash (I know, another one), two rope tug toys (one will be going in the Hope Chest for when I adopt another dog), some tennis balls and a tin of dog treats (shown in first photo).


MudLynn was so happy that the dog treats were grain, soy, and corn free!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...