Monday, July 21, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather muggy and gloomy.

I am thinking… About more blog and vlog ideas… They're quite brilliant.

I am thankful… That my sitting jobs are nearly over. Only one more job to do after today.

From the kitchen… Water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the tv.

I am watching… Baby Daddy.

Always one of my favorite things… I love watching TAG videos like What's In My Bag, What's In My Beach Bag and What's In My Travel Bag videos. I love seeing what products others bloggers have that I could add to my bags.

I am reading… Army Wives by Tanya Biank, still.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… I am almost done with pet sitting! I only have one job after today's job. Then I am done! Next, tomorrow and Wednesday I am riding with Meredith most likely. Then I have pet sitting Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Friday, my parents and I are most likely going to the Chrysler Museum of Art. We are going to try to squeeze in the Mermaid Factory and Doumar's.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! I just bought another collar and leash, set of tennis balls, two rope toys and a can of treats from the Tidewater Collection. Next week, MudLynn has a scheduled bath day and a trip to the vet for her health certificate.

College Update… I really want a class or two like badly. I am so lost since I finished school. I can't wait to register for classes. I am quite bored.

Riding Update… I may be able to ride one more time after this week before we have to pack everything up for the moving trucks. I just found an awesome barn in Poulsbo which is two miles from the house my parents and I will be living in. I am so excited to check it out once we get to Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...