Monday, July 21, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like that I am getting out of my food comfort zone. I just ate Mexican Taquito's today at a restaurant. I normally don't eat Mexican food, but I am proud of myself for eating something totally different.

Love
I love that there are only 12 days left until we leave for Washington. I am so excited! I can't wait to move into the dorm room and get to know my roommate even more. 

Loathe
I am starting to loathe heat again. I just bought a cardigan from Burberry and I just want to wear it right now but it is like 80 degrees outside. Can't wait for the cooler weather in Washington. I will be able to wear it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...