Saturday, July 19, 2014

TOPSHOP


This shop has been my absolute favorite ever since the beginning of last year.

How did you hear about it? I heard about Topshop when I was surfing social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Polyvore. My main fashion idol is Eleanor Calder who is Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. Her style is just so chic but a relaxed chic. 

What did you do like about Topshop when you exploring social media? I really liked the looks that I found. Some were a nice jumper and denim jeans paired with a crossbody and Converse and others were shorts and a beautiful vest top with thong sandals and a crossbody.

What are your Topshop outfit essentials? My main essentials are my Joni super-high waisted jeans and vest top paired with either thong sandals, Sperry's, or Converse. 

How often do you shop at Topshop? I shop at Topshop (online) at least once a month. I do a lot of window shopping in the beginning and then once I have found the items I really liked, I'd either buy them straight away or wait for them to go on sale. It's usually a toss-up of things on sale or not.

I honestly love this store. Their clothes are just fantastically made and are amazing in quality. So far, I own two pajama tops, five vest tops, one pair of the Joni high-waisted jeans and a pair of quilted shorts. My next items on my shopping list are a few jumpers, more jeans and shorts. 

I will be posting a post of photos of my new items that came in the mail today! One of the items I bought, I am already obsessed with. Like, extremely obsessed. 

Although their clothes are a wee bit pricey, they are amazing. You will fall in love with the each season of clothing. You really need to check out their website or their boutique stores if there is one in your area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...