Thursday, July 17, 2014

Love Animals, Don't Wear Them


Ever wondered if your makeup, hair products, dog shampoos, and other items were tested on animals? They may have been and they may not have been tested on a little white bunny. 

When a scientist tests on a little bunny, it's cruel. Why not test on a human subject? 



Lush did a live demo of a human enduring the pain that an animals would endure when products are tested on them. This girl was in PAIN. Viewer discretion is advised when watching the video.

Help spread the word to shop cruelty free. Our fluffy bunnies, dogs, monkey, mice, and rats should not be tortured just for our benefit. I think more people should experience what pain animals go through. Our animals are too precious to be tested on. 

I have decided to use more products that are cruelty free. I can't bear to look at my dog and think of other animals being tested on. I have already found some products that I am going to look into; items such as cosmetics, pet care, and contacts care. 

Cosmetics don't have to be high end and animal tested, Nyx Cosmetics and Urban Decay products are just as good. I own so far one thing of each brand, both eye shadows and the quality is amazing. I am going to go through my cosmetics case and sort what brands I need to use and never buy again and brands that  I will buy from again. One of brands I am loving right now is Jesse's Girl, mainly their liquid liner (also a cruelty free brand). The quality is amazing. 

Go to Leaping Bunny and check out ways you can help convert companies to becoming cruelty free by sending them letters to ask about their animal testing policies and also what companies are cruelty free. Let's make this world a better place for our animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...