Monday, July 14, 2014

Editing Apps and Starbucks

To my readers who have Instagram accounts, what kind of editing apps do you use? I mainly use the Afterlight photo editing app. It is amazing! I heard about it on one of MeghanRosette's videos on YouTube and I had to try it. It really works. You can add contrast, light, and clarification to a photo. In the end, the photos look professional.
I take a lot more photos now that I have this app. Like, my daily upload is probably around 4 photos a day. Normally, only did 1 photo. 

Anyway, who here loves Starbucks? I became addicted to Tall Java Chip Frapps since my friend Tre'Vaugh let me try his when we were at Starbucks on our lunch break at school. I now own a Starbucks gift card/rewards card. I swear, I am in heaven. And today, I bought the limited edition 16oz. Cold Cup. I fell in love with it when I saw it on Facebook. It made me think that it was crystal encrusted. Even though it's not, that what I picture.

What's your signature Starbucks drink?



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...